jueves, 13 de diciembre de 2012

The Old Hard Rock Café

No doubt the visit a Hard Rock Café and eat a burger and a legendary chicken wings and enjoy a Hurricane is one of the greatest pleasures you can give even be forever young (at least live and feel well ). I have been fortunate to visit many places of this chain that makes rock and roll honors and San Diego (already existed) but I found it now and I visited this holiday season. 

The downside is that there is no public, empty, very few people. 

It´s important to know that the best cities in the world such as London, Madrid, Paris, Mexico City, Cancun, Buenos Aires, Las Vegas, Los Angeles will always be a restaurant that will open the doors to hear some rock, watch some videos and eat some typical American food. Could it be that I'm getting old?
The roof of the Hard Rock (Very similar to all ...)
Who could forget the Hard Rock in Acapulco? I remember the bachelor party of two of my best friends; Establishment required to heat engines ...
Why in the city that I live today removed the Hard Rock? 
Also I visited in mid-nineties. Well if I'm getting old, but young soul. (And I hope still for long).

No hay comentarios: